WHAT A GAME!!!!

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
:boohoo

I was Win Win for me, my two Favorite teams... Been a Dallas Fan since Dandy Don Merideth

Since I live near Seattle ... and like Mike Holgrem I started to like them

Dallas has been losing me since Jimmy Johnson Left... Seems Jerry was more interested in getting Big $$ players with Big $$ attitudes, instead of focusing on what was best for the team.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Really wished NYG would have pulled it out.

I CAN'T STAND PHILLY!!!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttt:tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge

FLY EAGLES FLY!
ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!
FIGHT EAGLES FIGHT!
SCORE A TOUCHDOWN 1, 2, 3!
HIT 'EM HIGH!
HIT 'EM LOW!
ON TO VICTORY WE WILL GO!
FLY EAGLES FLY!
ALL THE WAY TO VICTORY!
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Dream on Brother!!!!! The crowd in the SuperDome will be SOOO LOUD that the Eagles won't be able to hear themselves think about their plays, much less execute them. The score will probably be close (less than a touchdown difference) but the Saints will win!!!

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dream on Brother!!!!! The crowd in the SuperDome will be SOOO LOUD that the Eagles won't be able to hear themselves think about their plays, much less execute them. The score will probably be close (less than a touchdown difference) but the Saints will win!!!

Maybe so, but even if the Iggles lose this weekend, my season will still be complete since they beat the Dallas Cowgirls twice and made T.O. look like the jackarse he truly is.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
i hear the dolphins are lookin for a new coach

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

I said this on another forum and I think it bears repeating:

Nick Saban's name is mud in south Florida, and other places where the Dolphins fans gather. I think if Nick Saban were to find himself in south Florida and look to see that his pants were on fire, he would be hard pressed to find anyone to throw water on him to put the fire out.

HOWEVER,

if you volunteered to spit or pee on him to extinguish the blaze, you would have to take a number and stand in line!:D

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Pwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttt:tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge

FLY EAGLES FLY!
ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!
FIGHT EAGLES FIGHT!
SCORE A TOUCHDOWN 1, 2, 3!
HIT 'EM HIGH!
HIT 'EM LOW!
ON TO VICTORY WE WILL GO!
FLY EAGLES FLY!
ALL THE WAY TO VICTORY!
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Sorry, I couldn't hear what you just said. Could you say it a little louder? :roflmao

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I said this on another forum and I think it bears repeating:

Nick Saban's name is mud in south Florida, and other places where the Dolphins fans gather. I think if Nick Saban were to find himself in south Florida and look to see that his pants were on fire, he would be hard pressed to find anyone to throw water on him to put the fire out.

HOWEVER,

if you volunteered to spit or pee on him to extinguish the blaze, you would have to take a number and stand in line!:D

then the same would go for Petrino up in louisville, he just walked out of after his first year of a 10 years deal with the cardinals to go to the NFL and coach the falcons. you haven't heard one word out of the NFL roasting petrino about leaving his college team high and dry, after telling them he wasn't leaving, like they have saban for leaving the NFL.

it could have been that when saban said he wasn't going to AL, that he truly meant it at that time and place. people do change there minds ya know, and his wife had alot to do with that.

i do not know his heart at that time.

saban actually had it in his contract that he could opt out early, if desired to return to the college game.

i do agree that he should have told the press "NO COMMENT" when they kept pressing him.

but i am glad that he cama to coach the tide.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58