What are you paying for fuel now?

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
payed $ 2.65 over here in hawthrone , california , thrifty station BP owned arco pumps thrifty logo dont ask me why

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Yeah, ours is dropping here as well. Fuel is about 3.15 or so and RUG was 2.16 today when I filled.

Real question is, how have all of your retirement accoounts fared over the past month?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
$4.17 for Diesel and $3.22 for gas. Makes a quite a bit of sense for ours to be $.70 to $1.00 more than anyone else since the Alaska pipeline runs right through town and the refinery 10 miles away is tapped into it :dizzy

Real question is, how have all of your retirement accounts fared over the past month?
Not very good :rant

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Houston 3.08. Here in Florida 3.29. Boss was down in the valley of texas and saw diesel for 2.10. That is crazy can't wait for that to move alittle higher in the state

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Man, I don't get this at all...

here's a list so far of the prices you guys have posted.. you'll notice a couple things

2.99 Las Vegas
3.09 Houston
3.29 Florida
4.17 Fairbanks
3.15 Wyoming
3.09 SoCal
2.65 Hawthorne CA
3.29 Harrisburg
3.09 Bay Area
3.12 Twin Cities, MN
3.29 Yoopee
3.49 Mitten, Jax & Pitt...

looks like the further to the southwest you are, the cheaper fuel is..
and why the hell am I paying more then anyone in the country except for Crummy?

now.. before you guys start thinking, "Oh Jessus Crisst on a BIKE, there he goes on one of his right wing diatribes again.."
I'm not sayin'.. I'm just sayin..
Crumm's paying more for fuel than anyone of us, the Trans Alaska goes through his freekin back yard, and the refinery is 10 miles away..
I'm tied three ways at second highest, and our fuel is pipelined to a terminal down by Girard from Houston (tied for third cheapest), then trucked to Dowagiac, then back here...

some things I get. Like crude oil futures. A lot of guys made a lot of money over the summer, then they figured out they lost it all back when their "killing" in crude oil jacked up all the rest of their portfolio...

this, I just don't.

Last edited:

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JL it doesn't make any sense at all. I just like seeing it going down. Regular unleaded here is 2.30 near Kansas City it's 1.99.

Thanks George Bush!! I figure he gets all the blame he might as well get some credit too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14