Question What did you do to your truck today?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Do it. You would not be the first one here to trade their truck in for another model. Just remember you can get a lemon in any truck manufactures colors.

Dave

rocketdog

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Added Mile Marker hubs to 2002 SD ... broke passenger side rear view mirror backing into the garage :cussing:
Anybody know where is best place to get one cheapest?

Also, will need the shorter hub caps because the hubs now stick back too far inside the stock ones. Ones off a 2005 work???? Is that right?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
There is a good place on eBay that has all sorts of mirrors. I got one a few months ago and it is great, and cheap. Do a search on eBay for Ford 2002 F-250 mirrors. >>> I did a little digging around and found the seller. "carpartsoutlet" is the seller. <<<

Dave :)

Last edited:

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
Tried buffing out the circle cracks left by my truck being egged over Christmas new year break. But it didn't work, I have 7 circle spiderweb like 3" diameter spots on the driver side of truck. I hate people who tar up random peoples stuff.....

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been organizing.... a lot! got some gift cards for xmas, and new tool sets for my bday (back in sept) so im FINALLY swapping all my old tools into my truck boxes, per wifes instructions to finally clean my crap out of the garage.

this pic is after unloading the box and taking my old tools out of my tool chest.... im not THAT messy.

IMG_0587.jpg

herculined the box
IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

cleaning out the bed.
IMG_0590.jpg

new lights!
IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

More pics when Im done!!

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Today the slow work truck is getting some attention.
Sides were cut off the replacement pick up bed.:eek: With some new tin the old rust bucket should look good.:D

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dun went balls to the walls on this thing. I got my truck box equipped with all my jobsite tools, PLUS an emergency kit, a case with jumper cables, tow strap, some ammunition, and a few other little things. Ive also got some totes behind the backseat with some water bottles and hand warmers, Im going to get some blankets and some non perishable foods, a couple tarps and some spools of nylon twine/rope. Im going to pick up a new machete, and a hunting knife. Im working on a holster and sheath to keep in the cab.

I dont know what im prepared for, but im prepared. Most of this is just for fun. Im thinking natural disaster, or being stranded somewhere, dunno, it could happen ha ha.

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

got my workspace all clean too! had a busy day today
IMG_0604.jpg

got new cargo lights for the rear and sides of my truck box, and new KC 55w back up lamps.

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

and a few other little mods ive been meaning to get to.

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Let me give you a tip on these tool boxes. Chain the sliding tray to one side or it will slide from side to side and ruin a bunch of stuff. Mine used to throw out wrenches and hand saws, knives and planes. Trashed a bunch of knives and planes and threw small nuts and bolts all over.

Dave ;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58