Question What did you do to your truck today?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Spent about 20 minutes cursing the "active regeneration" mode and planning the demise of the DPF and all related hardware.

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted my pillar pod and installed my Edge Insight monitor. Maybe tomorrow I'll get the EGT probe installed. ;tu

Need to get my 5er rails, bug guard, back-up lights and cab roof lights from the '99 put on the '05. About time for an oil change too. It's been too cold to go out much the last couple of weeks so my list just keeps getting longer! :D

Fine69

Reaction score
I plowed snow all day with it. The new Pro Comp Extreme AT's worked great, didn't get stuck at all! I was glad we got snow, I haven't driven my truck in almost a month! It felt good to get it out of the garage!

angus

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, had my 05 straight piped,, today, I replaced the lr brake caliper bolts,, since one was gone! Wheel was holding the caliper on the truck. scary! Good to go now. I also put on a 5 inch stainless tip on my exhaust today as well.

Last edited:

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added two LED reverse lights. Checked all the nuts on the motor mounts that I just changed out.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I drove her
and threw a bunch of 1x6's in the bed to cut up for range gear

ran her at high idle

drove her hard to get to the lunch buffet before 3 pm
really hard, lots of soot and noise :sly:sly

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put some mud and dirt on it and put the hard top in the bed for the jeep and went home at 11 am for the day. :sly

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Finally got it back from the dealer after almost three weeks. Had a cold front installed as well a tonneau (SP?) cover and other than that I drove it like I stole it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58