Question What did you do to your truck today?

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Todays fun project. Mold abatement on the 90 F350 :eek:. It was a little musty inside.:lmao Then wash whats left of the clear coat off.:lmao

Metalhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a new Pioneer deck bluetooth along with Sirius Radio and steering wheel control adapter. Looks like it was built this way and is just what I've been wanting.

Todd Tumbleston

Tumblestone
Reaction score
i am dressed but still sitting on my couch waiting for the UPS guy with my banks IC.....HOWEVER! Even after he gets here I have to wait until friday to get the belt, tensioner and idler pulley. Guess i'll change the tranny fluid today and reinstall my EGR valve i cleaned up......Then i may make a bug screen. I cleaned about two lbs of bugs fromt eh radiator.....I'd like to keep it a bit cleaner.... think i'll build a frame that slips behind the grill and in front of the intercooler that I can easily remove and clean from time to time.....:sly

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Used an electric leaf blower to blow the road dust out of the cab (dash, seats, under and behind seats, headliner and door pockets) and yes I did put a strip of electrical tape over the CD slot.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Used an electric leaf blower to blow the road dust out of the cab (dash, seats, under and behind seats, headliner and door pockets) and yes I did put a strip of electrical tape over the CD slot.

:lmao That makes me think of Caddy Shack when Carl Spackler (Bill Murray), was cleaning his place with a leaf blower.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
:lmao That makes me think of Caddy Shack when Carl Spackler (Bill Murray), was cleaning his place with a leaf blower.

cannonball... cannonball comin'... :lmao
the best sports movie EVER.

changed the rear brakes..
heard a grinding noise when I got off the highway at work on Friday..
right rear was metal-to-metal..
had trouble retracting the caliper when I went to put the new pads & rotors on Friday night..
C-clamped an old pad in the caliper and went to compressing.. exploded one of the phenolic pistons.. brake fluid and chunks of bakelight everywhere..
grabbed a reman from NAPA yesterday AM, put it together and flushed the brake fluid last night..

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg