Question What did you do to your truck today?

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
I chased the :censored: tree rat out from under the hood. I here they taste like chicken.:eek: I will get that little :censored:! Anybody have any squirrel recipes.:lmao

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
Replaced the fuel bowl drain valve assembly, installed a diesel site max ac assist-had sitting on shelf for ever, found the alternater main wire end broken and fixed it- and flashing charge light, three out of five on the list not bad for a few hours while watching the kiddo

6.0PSD777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed oil and fuel filters - Installed Whelen Mini Edge Lightbar on Back Rack

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i can cross off the sway bar bushings and link bushings.....
as i tore into it, i realized the bar bushings were shot, the sway bar just was bouncing around inside the bushing...scrubbed off all rust and installed new w/ lots o lube...
i installed new link bushings then re-painted (black hammer finished) the links...:sweet

ball joints, brakes all around, driver side wheel hub coming up next:eek:

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Replaced a brake adjustment screw from passenger side rear drum as well as the vacuum pump.

I've got brakes again! :yahoo

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I'm going to be doing this weekend, alinement, and a new and free 5" turbo back pipes.

wilson111

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i installed a 30k hide a goose hitch and firestone ride rite 5000# air bags. waiting on a warmer day to put the vent visors on.

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
Installed driver side rear procomp 6" lift leaf pack, now the passenger side in the morning,dang factory ds rear leaf pack decieded at 294 k that it wanted to break 2 out of 4

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
I chased the :censored: tree rat out from under the hood. I here they taste like chicken.:eek: I will get that little :censored:! Anybody have any squirrel recipes.:lmao

Rodents tend to avoid settling under hoods that are kept open a crack because the crack is where their prey can fly in from. The crack also vents any engine heat so they don't have a warm safe place to curl up. A block of wood works fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim