Question What did you do to your truck today?

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This weekend, for a big Easter break trip, I changed my oil, oil filter, my FS micron filter, greased front end, and laided on my back for several hours shaking and checking and tightening things for a ROAD TRIP!!!

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, Easter weekend up by the in-laws, needed to get out of the house, I clay barred the whole truck, waxed it, used polishing cloth on my bumpers and polished up my rims. Looked great until buddy called about his truck getting stuck. It still looked great in the mud.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally put my sway bar and endlink bushings in the rear. Stick the rear endlink bolt in so the only way to get it out is to drop the fuel tank, BRILLIANT! Not!!

Why would anyone do that? Guessing because I'm sure that it was assembled and installed BEFORE the bed was put on. Simple things like that get me.

Oops. Changed oil to @ 153,300 miles. ( Online record keeping for me :) )

JRJ04

Reaction score
cleaned up a little overspill of atf (for the ps pump resivoir) and had someone rev the motor to see if i could determine where my whining noise was coming from. I'm thinking ps pump beucase its done it before, except it stopped when i topped off the fluid. this time, it didnt work....but then again it could be injectors, or my turbo. im lost!:dunno

TUGGER

Reaction score
Towed the 5er back to concord from the lake about 2 hrs with the stop at the fruit stand love dragging it around

TUGGER

Reaction score
vegetables for my truck

today I filled up with b20 so the truck could eat some veggies $319 a gallon same as reg #2 it is about 62 and sunny :D outside today I am thinking I may not need my coat tomorrow :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58