Question What did you do to your truck today?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I just don't have the patients . I want the oil out as fast as possible , usually end up with it clear to my armpit . Don't know why im in such a hurry cause then I pour a couple of quarts through the motor with the plug out and then let it sit until it completely quits dripping .

:D:) One of the benefits of being Retired. "Time", has lost it's Punch.

Actually.. after lunch.. I took a "Combat Nap" ;) THEN.. finished the oil change.

;tu

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted (to match the truck) and mounted a new light bar for my driving lights. Still need to add a relay and wire it to one of my upfitter switches. Hung them upside down to keep from blocking any air to the grill.

067.jpg

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Painted (to match the truck) and mounted a new light bar for my driving lights. Still need to add a relay and wire it to one of my upfitter switches. Hung them upside down to keep from blocking any air to the grill.

067.jpg

Look Great!

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I was really happy with the way it turned out. If anyone is interested, this light bar is very reasonable. A guy in Boise makes them and sell them on ebay for about $110 shipped. They come un-painted and are very well built. I was able to get a can of spray paint made up for about $16 locally based on my truck's paint code.

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Thanks! I was really happy with the way it turned out. If anyone is interested, this light bar is very reasonable. A guy in Boise makes them and sell them on ebay for about $110 shipped. They come un-painted and are very well built. I was able to get a can of spray paint made up for about $16 locally based on my truck's paint code.

I would love one!! Post a link or info on how to contact him. Thanks;tu

drmjf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I installed a HF ham radio, repaired the driving & fog lights so they now work. Changed the oil last week, replaced the air filter and the most important thing installed a PHP 6 position chip. The truck likes it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58