Question What did you do to your truck today?

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Decided those little green gauge light rubbers :D were driving me crazy because they were so dim even at night. Carefully removed the pillar and pillar pod and got rid of those darn green things for good. Going with bare bulbs on the pillar. ;tu

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First oil and filter change (for me) on my '05, sure like how easy the filter is to get to! :sweet Put on the bug guard I salvaged from my '99, painted the 5er rails (also from the '99) so they'll look good on top of the new Line-X when I put them in next weekend. And finally installed the EGT probe for my Insight monitor. The wifey was out of town this weekend so it was the perfect time to get caught up on babying the truck. She gets jealous if I spend too much time with the truck when she's around. ;)

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Drove her today for the first time in a couple of weeks :sweet Had more stuff to haul than would fit in the back of the fuel miser.

ponyexpress94

Diesel Power Junkie
Reaction score
Last weekend I did and oil change, fuel filter change, installed FS-2500 bypass filters on the engine and transmission, and then I washed it because it was nasty from all the salty roads.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i power washed my truck and found 2 rust perforations. front fender and rear wheel well on the bed. freaking salt!

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
I was tired of a dusty cab. I blew out the dust with an electric leaf blower and an air compressor. This was beyond a shop-vac's duty. I slapped my seat and a huge puff of dust would rise. BAM! Out the door. Slap again. BAM! Out the door. Get the picture? :D Then under my 40-20-40 and the cab is finally dust free.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Brushed the snow off, moved it out into the street, plowed the driveway, moved it back into the driveway. I live an exciting life while on lay-cation. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58