Question What did you do to your truck today?

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Installing the monitor for the backup cameras, one camera is on the trailer, the other is above the license plate.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Installed 6.0 oil cooler, flushed the coolant system, replaced thermostat, replaced hoses, fixed coolant system leak at lower hose elbow.

Tbar

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
there's a surprise..

Second time I have done this.....first time was in 2006. That little oring just doesn't seal well. This time I added some RTV along side the new oring.

Tbar

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Second time I have done this.....first time was in 2006. That little oring just doesn't seal well. This time I added some RTV along side the new oring.

Tbar

that's what I did with mine, too.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Recently did zoodad mod, hutch, harpoon mod. I've been buys! Still more to come!:sweet

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Took her for a nice strole in the country first then worked her nice and hard to get her nice and hot to clean out the turbo.:D

dsq3973-albums-my+truck-picture169828-working-old-girl-2.jpg

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
I removed the old black and chrome powerstroke door emblems and replaced them with the red, black and chrome ones from a '04. I put an '07 powerstroke emblem on the driver side of the tailgate below the F-250 emblem. These chrome emblems look 10 times than the older emblems on the dark highland green paint on my truck. Very pleased with the results :):).

I thought the older emblems were always a little plain on my '01 with all the black background and dark green paint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14