Question What did you do to your truck today?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Well, I had every intention of starting to install my new ISSPRO 3 gauge kit today. I got ahead of myself and forgot to put on one last coat of interior paint and to clear the pod. I scuffed up the finish so I got it painted and going to let it dry overnight.

So instead I did some re-arranging of the Ford AIC. It looks a lot cleaner and no cables in the way now. Whatta think?

OH, BTW. The homemade console is something I made about 4 years ago. I built it primarily to mount a CB on, but I ditched the CB after a few trips. I couldn't stand to hear the filth on the air-ways. So I kept it as a catch-all to store the loose items. I recently re-covered it with some fresh K-Mart carpet and stained some oak to trim out the top.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Well, I had every intention of starting to install my new ISSPRO 3 gauge kit today. I got ahead of myself and forgot to put on one last coat of interior paint and to clear the pod. I scuffed up the finish so I got it painted and going to let it dry overnight.

So instead I did some re-arranging of the Ford AIC. It looks a lot cleaner and no cables in the way now. Whatta think?

OH, BTW. The homemade console is something I made about 4 years ago. I built it primarily to mount a CB on, but I ditched the CB after a few trips. I couldn't stand to hear the filth on the air-ways. So I kept it as a catch-all to store the loose items. I recently re-covered it with some fresh K-Mart carpet and stained some oak to trim out the top.

Looking nice.:sweet:sweet

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
dropped the side fuel tank, begane replacing the rotted brake line, wich leads to the rotted abs unit, wich has another rotted brake line going up to the master. so i guess ill be replacing all of the rear brake lines, abs unit, and then put my tank back up. AWESOME!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Finally got the ISSPRO gauge kit installed. Looks real good, very pleased with it.

While I was working on the truck last night, I discovered 2 fuel lines that are part of the
regulated return fuel system had rubbed thru and were leaking, so I got new lines made up
this morning and re-installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58