Question What did you do to your truck today?

JRJ04

Reaction score
Finally got the ISSPRO gauge kit installed. Looks real good, very pleased with it.

While I was working on the truck last night, I discovered 2 fuel lines that are part of the
regulated return fuel system had rubbed thru and were leaking, so I got new lines made up
this morning and re-installed.

PICSSS???:sly

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
PICSSS???:sly

Finished gauge pod with EGT at the bottom, Boost in the middle, & Tranny at the top.
100_1304.jpg

Ford Auxiliary Idle Control Re-install I did on Monday.
100_1306.jpg

Under the dash (man what a lot of wires)
100_1307.jpg

Boost fitting I had to drill into the air intake (I was very nervous about doing this)
100_1308.jpg

The 2 new fuel lines to replace the leaky ones.
100_1309.jpg

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed the 4" exhaust. Damm what a diff in temps and SOTP feel. Painted it black with VHT paint. What a PITA to cure that paint. Hopkins easy tailgate lift tomm. Nice looking gauge setup Bama. Does it get in your blind spot bad? I went underdash with mine, but now I think I want more gauges.

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Nice looking gauge setup Bama. Does it get in your blind spot bad? I went underdash with mine, but now I think I want more gauges.

It does a little. My other gauge pod was a 2 pod, and it bothered me. I have plans for more gauges in the lower portion of the dash, so I didn't want to mount these 3 there.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
So far today. Sprayed a whole bottle of Greased Lightning Orange all over, in & under the engine compartment. As well as the front under carriage to try and desolve all the gunk left behind by the fuel leak I had.

Washed it, drove it like I stole it to dry off the water and fixin' to clean out the inside.

Update:

Vaccumed the inside.
Washed the all-weather floor mats.
Got the tires & wheels shining like a new penny.

Fixin to take the family out to supper in one sharp/clean PSD. :sweet

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the easy lift tailgate thingy in. Works great, so far. Least now the GF can't complain about it being heavy. ( She weighs 112 soaking wet with clothes on and a brick in each hand :D )

Couldn't figure out how to get those bumpers off to drill the hole in the body, so just improvised and drilled right thru it.

have to order 2 exhaust pipe hangers from my buddy Chuck at Gusjohnson ford, seems someone lost/took them off when they messed with the exhaust, which I discovered about 8ish last night. No biggy tho,just the doubles near the back. New exhaust it still sweet, not near as loud as I thought it would be.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
So far today. Sprayed a whole bottle of Greased Lightning Orange all over, in & under the engine compartment. As well as the front under carriage to try and desolve all the gunk left behind by the fuel leak I had.

Washed it, drove it like I stole it to dry off the water and fixin' to clean out the inside.

Update:

Vaccumed the inside.
Washed the all-weather floor mats.
Got the tires & wheels shining like a new penny.

Fixin to take the family out to supper in one sharp/clean PSD. :sweet

you guys actually wash your trucks??? :lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58