Question What did you do to your truck today?

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
Ran 12v to the back seat and installed a dual 12v power port for rear passengers. I used double sided tape to attach it to the removable cup holder that hangs off the lower edge of the rear seat. I used a two prong trailer wire plug from radio shack so I can take the cup holder out to clean and not worry about dangling wires. Ran the power from the fuse box along the rocker with the factory wiring harness and then under the carpet to the center of the rear seat. Suggest the same for forum members who have rear seat passengers with electronic gadgets.

Here is the part I bought from O'Rielly auto parts:
| O'Reilly Auto Parts

Works great and now my kids can charge a cell or PSP while traveling and I do not have to have a cable running across the seat from the dash power port.:) I will post a picture tomorrow.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
The old girl aint been firing off like she use to so today I tested the glow plugs and all checked out between .7 and .8 I then installed a new Sancor relay and cleaned up the connections real good. I also cleaned the battery terminals. I hope that will smooth out the startup but we will see.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Took the summer wheels and tires off and put stockers back on. Put topper on for added weight in rear (won't be pull'n goosenecks on winter roads). Just in time, first snow forcast for tomorrow.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked all my fluid levels, tire pressures*, Load Tested my battery's. Fuel & Air filters are good to go. Serp. belt is good

Waxed'em yesterday and put some rubber/vinyl protector on all the other stuff.

Got my Chains out.. need new Snubbers.

I'm Set For Winter.

Joe

* found tire pressures to be a bit low.. all 'round. Dif between Summer & Winter temps ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58