what do i do

thetiler

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just remember it is a warranty from the trucks date of purchase not the warranty purchase date
This is what my Dealer told me
Is this what every one else has been told?

Jason

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
Extended Service Plan pricing

You mean this one?
Ford Extended Warranty - Genuine Ford ESP

Notice you can only get the 13 point plan after 12k miles.
If I am reading it correctly you have to pay an extra $100 if you purchase the warranty after the first 12K miles. Notice the asterisk is by the price for both plans.
I think it is important that we make sure we are comparing apple-to-apples before comparing pricing.
I have been talking to my local dealer about the ESP options. Just to clarify...

Diesel EngineCARE Plus:
  • The eligibility period for the purchase of a Diesel EngineCare Plus 21 item coverage plan is within the 3 yr / 36,000 mile warranty period.
  • Plans sold beyond 12 months or 12,000 miles add $100 to price. (My local dealer was willing to wave this fee)

Diesel EngineCARE:
  • The eligibility period for the purchase of a Diesel EngineCare 13 item coverage plan is within the 5 yr / 100,000 mile diesel engine warranty period.
  • Plans sold beyond 12 months or 12,000 miles add $100 to price. (My local dealer was willing to wave this fee)

I have read several posts where members claim to have paid far less for their ESP. Can anyone confirm the price they paid for either of these two plans?

Also, any help in finding the threads where that pricing was discussed would certainly be appreciated!
Thanks!

I am attaching the scanned form plan brochure that I got from my dealer. Plz pardon the check-marks, as that is how it came to me!

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shop the internet for Ford warranty plans.

I bought a new (leftover) 08 Expedition and dealer wanted $2800 for the 7 year 75k mile warranty.

I found the same one online from a Ford dealer in Maine for $900.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58