What happened to everybody?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
still here
but life throws a curve and i simply do not get here as much as i used to
then the horror of not having a super duty
but driving a thing with a big ol cummins in it...

still have a ford

and moderate several other sites, spoil a grand child, sleep to much, and go to school pretty much full time,
Elvis has not left the building yet :sweet

oh HI RICH

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
I'm still around even though I went to the "darkside"!! :innocent:lmao

You sir, should be tarred and feathered.:stir

So what's everybody been up to? Besides working your butts off.

I haven't been up to much myself.my poor truck has been sitting in the woods rotting away.have all the time to work on it but no money to do anything with it plus dealing with my mom being sick with only a few months left.im not taking it too well.has my head all sorts of messed up.wish I had money to play with again.playing with the truck would help keep my mind busy and off of things I have no control over

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Hey, Rich..

I thought we'd pick up some traffic after the Nation blew up, but all those guys went and started a new site..

I can't say I don't miss the old days, because I do. But on the other hand, we're becoming older and wiser.

I do miss Roosterdiesel and HHeynow... those guys were motherlodes of information..

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
You sir, should be tarred and feathered.:stir
:tounge:tounge;)

So what's everybody been up to? Besides working your butts off.
You guessed it, I've been busy with work. I did fanagle 11 days off begining Christmas day without having to burn a single vacation day.

Our son and one of our daughters came home for a few days and we are keeping our grandson for a few days more. I took our son & grandson out to my work last evening, grandson liked the "big airplanes". I told my grandson that I get to fix the airplanes. He said "I want to help you!" :D:sweet

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I have noticed the same thing Joe. I am busier now that I am retired, then I was working. Seems to be a hundred things I need to do each week.

Dave

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58