What have you learned abou your 6.7L this week?

"Maxie"

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I learned that It should of came with a rear Sway bar! It's to loose in the caboose!:watchout

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I,v learned I don't need to use "M".. except to keep it in the specific gear I want.. going up or down a grade.

Joe

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I learned that It should of came with a rear Sway bar! It's to loose in the caboose!:watchout

I have a Hellwig Big Wig in the for sale section. It only fits SRW 4x4 trucks and I just bought a dually. They make a huge difference.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
New to me. 2012 F350 with 21K on it. King Ranch trim. Only thing it doesn't have is navigation. Even lowered the payment. We are looking at 5th wheel toy haulers so we needed to upgrade the truck. Sold the old truck and I have already added a set of airbags. I also kept all of the aftermarket stuff from the 2011 so once I buy a new unlock code from H&S and my broken leg is healed I am sure the truck will lose some weight.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Took a road trip this week and learned that my truck rides like a dump truck when the
dealership puts 80#'s in the rear tires....... :rant

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'v learned that my 6.7 runs Sooo much better with a Fuel Additive in the fuel, to juice up the basically DEAD.. ULSC #2 diesel we have to buy theze dayz.

Very Noticeably Better.

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58