What is fuel costing you?

Butch Cassidy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Predicting $5:00 by Memorial Day Weekend. I caught CNN, they were saying with Chinas' earthquake, a spike in diesel fuel usage (IE: generators, heavy equipment usage) will further increase the price of diesel. :(

Butch Cassidy

atk

Reaction score
just filled up today...150.00 Cdn...115 liters at 1.30 a liter for b20...have seen high as 1.34 a liter for ULSD

Last edited:

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is :eek: 4.89 :eek: all around our house. A quick 15 minute drive west of us it is around 4.59....These are mostly speedways...I cant understand how the same stations seperated by mere minutes could yield in such a big difference in price:dunno. ???

NJKen

Is a proud new daddy
Reaction score
Fuel cost me sooo much I found it cheaper to buy a Focus than to fill my truck.
I'm not joking either
Ken

blueoneton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The entire fuel pricing situation is very troubling when the oil corporations continue to show huge profits and hughe salaries for their CEO's????

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
it will only end up bad for everyone. i read the other day on avergae the price of fuel, gas and diesel is going up 1-2 cents a day, wtf:eek:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is :eek: 4.89 :eek: all around our house. A quick 15 minute drive west of us it is around 4.59....These are mostly speedways...I cant understand how the same stations seperated by mere minutes could yield in such a big difference in price:dunno. ???

I'm told by a gal that's the Gen Manager of a Big, area Gas Station/Truck Stop that pricing has a lot to do with Demographics. "They" know what the Income levels are in a given area, traffic flow.... it's Location, Location, Location.

"Back In The Day".. When fuel was less (as compared), we consumers would drive 10 miles to save a Buck on something. NOW we need to realize.. that 20 mile (round trip) will cost us $4.00+, soon to be, $5.00 bucks +.. to save that Buck.

Those dayz'r gone for us now. We buy our fuel at the local station (Card Lock) for whatever the current (hourly:eek:) price is. driving 'cross town to save .04 + cents.. just don't make sense (cents) anymore. We're making "Re-supply Runs", once a week or so... and buying "Reserve Supplies" of priority consumables. (like Beer, Soda's, Ice-Cream, Beer, Bread, Milk and Beer ;))

I payed $4.38, per for #2. (2 weeks ago) and fill up @ a halfa tank.... So it don't hurt so bad.

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that legal??? Can they (the police:dunno) just pull you ever and check the dye? or do they have to pull you over for something else first? I would like to know for my own good...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg