Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Hummm...........Reminded me of one of these. :dunno

Tbar

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Just run Biodiesel and no worries with switching over!

Do you have any idea how much resistance I have to making bioD? I've got plenty of oil, I have the space for a processor AND have a friend who is willing to loan me an appleseed processor for as long as I wish. Still that's not enough to push me over the top. I'm "dumbing down" :D to B20 from now on so my need for it has lessened. :sorry ...but I'm no longer B100PSD! :Lala

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Rooster, I got this Racor 460R from EvilBay. It takes the same filters I use on my Vormax veggie filter, the R90T, so that's what I'll be using from now on for both filters. I spoke to tech support at Racor's manufacturing plant in Modesto,Ca about using B100 with it. They said that the gasket material will handle up to B20, but since I can lube the gasket(s) with dino oil and they really don't have much contact with the fuel, I probably could get away with B100 but my truck runs so much better on B20 that I decided to go with that blend for a while. Was that a run on sentence? :D There is a plug for a 12v heater for the bottom bowl. Perhaps this winter I'll hook it up.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg