What is your top speed

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 97 mph last year going to my son's accident This was on a four lane highway with some hills (US 75 North of McKinney, TX), plus there was a light rain. Had my flashers going plus blinking my headlights and people were actually getting out of my way.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
about 2 years ago, our baby boy was about 4 months old, was having trouble breathin, so we rushed him to the doctors office about 30 miles away, we hit a short stretch of interstate, and i think i hit about 95, wife in the back seat holding him and watching him turn red with a bad case of the croup.

very scary to see your son turning that color, so i am glad that the PSD was very capable of ambulance speeds with a very smooth ride.

i have been over 90 while pulling my 36ft trailer with 2 cars and weighing in at over 20k. very smooth ride, felt like floatin on air.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
...very smooth ride, felt like floatin on air.

Don't mean to sound like I'm hi-jacking this....but it reminds me of the day we went down to about 50' above the ground in the B-52. Got into the cushion of air called ground effect. While it was somewhat of a bumpy ride higher up, at 50' the ride was smooth as silk. We didn't stay there long. With a 185' wing span @ 50' above the dirt, you'd better climb BEFORE YOU TRY TURNING or your wing tip will dig a furrow in the ground!! :eek: :eek: but it was damn fun chasing horses, cattle and antelope around. :thumbs

Last edited:

PainTrain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Tail Gunner...That is awsome that you are a crew member of a BUFF...When I was a kid and went to all the air shows I always wanted to fly one...It must be a nice feeling knowing that you have that much firepower at your fingertips...But ya I know how ya feel...My mother was in a wreck with our f150 and I threw on my flashers and highbeams and was scooting down interstate 81 at about 120...I was just glad to see she was ok.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
123 on my boat with the twin 900's screaming and the nitrious spraying. In the truck not really sure speedo stops at 100. O' and 93mph comfirmed on GPS on my waverunner, also has nitrious. Love the laughing gas :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg