What rear shocks for best ride?

Choaner

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just placed leveling kit from ebay the one everyone suggested.. Forget the name now, nice kit though..

I have recently noticed the truck bounces alot after bumps now, did not notice right after, but recently been driving me nuts. I am assuming its due to rears extending all the way since leveling kit... Anyways, If I am replacing, might as well try to get the best ride I can.. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

majek5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Bilstein 5100s on my 06 350. They ride great and were $300 shipped for all 4. I guess it depends on what you want to pay. King and Fox and Icon have shocks that can run $2000 or more for a set, and I don't know how good the ride is, I can't justify that.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
It is pretty much a one-time purchase for the Bilsteins. Get them and forget them...

Dave ;tu

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
eshocks.com is where I got mine. They are showing 5 shocks (Front, Rear, and Steering Stabilizer) for less than $350.00 OR four (Front and Rear) for $267.00.

Dave :)

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of new shocks, since the ones I have are Factory STOCK from 02 lol

Travis

Try AJUSA.com ?? for just one supplier ?? (Free shipping)

My Bilsteins have been on for over 100+K, and over 10+ years. Ride & handling is as good as new.

Good Stuff.

As Dave sez: Buy them and forget them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58