What RV forum do you subscribe to?

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
I've subscribed to Open Roads forum for just over a year, and I can't believe how defensive and rude people are over there. A civil discussion doesn't exist; if you don't like somebodies brake controller or hitch then you're an idiot who should be shot. Whats up with that?

Sounds like a diesel site I used to visit....

Anybody got a friendlier, "SDD" RV forum they subscribe to?-popcorn

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
i think it might be the same linked site, RV.net,
which i think its also the woodalls and trailerlife forums mirrored sites?
I've notice that too, but not so much in the Toy Hauler section.
We've been called the "hells angels of RV's" :D by others
let me know if you find another good general site.

Al

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
AF Nash since I am a Nash owner, but I only go there if and when I have questions about my coach. Its not a real BS'y kind of place.

northshore

Northshore
Reaction score
I go to open roads on occasion, usually i find it just ok, the part that gets me the most is..... you will be reading some really good posts in the Travel Trailer forum or the tech forum , about a hitch or brakes or gvwr or something like that and the next post will be "whats your favorite outfit for singing songs around the campfire"
jeez that bugs the heck outta me... I pretty much give up on that site, once in awhile Ill go in to see whats going on.
Sure could use a better RV site

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not subscribed at any RV sites which is curious. I've been RV-ing regularly for 20 years but I don't convoy or meet up with any other RV-ers in our travels. I take it more for granted and RV in a private sort of way. It's the only hobby I have that the wife shares and is enthusiastic about. I hit rv.net once in a while just to scope out what's happening; and I hit the sites when I need parts.

I'm subscribed at several off road sites, mychevytruck.com, TDS and some message boards I hardly ever visit. I spend my time here, mostly. Though flaming, cliques, and anal-retentive moderation are present everywhere else and bores me (pirate4x4.com survivor), there's none of it here....this place is like my big chair in the living room that no one else would dare to sit in.

This place rocks!:thumbs

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
s d mills said:
I hit rv.net once in a while just to scope out what's happening; and I hit the sites when I need parts.

That's about the only reason I visit the RV forum, too. My frustration was rooted in not being able to get information due to all the flaming going on. A couple good sites were listed above that I was able to get good info from. :thanks

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I have to admit i have been spending a ton of time over there at irv2.com
WOW

so now i have two evil mistresses :hail :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member