What the hell is up with Superlift?!

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Thats for dealers. When you click "contact" its all the way at the bottom left of 1st page, then on next page click purple highlighted "Superliftforums" then on next page you'll see on top left a "forums" section. Click "Create account".

Reaction score
I see what you are talking about now. I had to go to another computer for it to work. The computer I was on told me that was forbidden. Even still, it states in big letters that the forum has nothing to do with contacting them. You still have to call.

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Um, that would be great IF I WAS IN TH U.S. :rolleyes: That is part of the problem. That and they have always had crappy customer service.
I was under the impression that Columbus Ga was in the USA? And if this isnt the first time you have had issues with SL why are you back on their doorstep again?

Reaction score
I am in Iraq, like I said in the beginning. The only reason I go back is becuase they have products that no one else has. But, I am to the point where it is no longer worth it.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Alot of companies now do forums or have FAQ sections simply because of the sheer volume of phone calls or emails they would receive. As a rule I email a company before buying anything online. No email, no quick reply, no sale.

Reaction score
Alot of companies now do forums or have FAQ sections simply because of the sheer volume of phone calls or emails they would receive. As a rule I email a company before buying anything online. No email, no quick reply, no sale.

Agreed ^^^

Okay, here is the deal. I have calmed down a bit since I posted this thread. The issue I am having is every damn time I try to order something over here I have to go through all kinds of crap the get it done. If the computers do not lock up then I am on a computer that does not have the updates or software to support the web sites order form. It is one stupid thing after another. I have even gone to different bases so I could order stuff. But, if the company I am trying to order from at least has email, I can get it worked out. That is why I flew off the handle with Superlift. Their history along with everything I had to go through just to find out I cannot contact them just set me off.

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you working on military run internet. If you are, then I know your pain. If you haven't purchased a lift yet then I'd go with Donahoe Racing. I've got nothing but good things to say about them and I did call their customer service a few times. They might not have what you are looking for if you already have a lift though. Lust throwing that out there.

Reaction score
Yep, this governement run system is a HUGE pain. I am making the switch to Sky Jacker. The more I deal with them, the more I like them. All I was trying to do was purchase some videos for my son. It was a simple thing and simple things always seem to set me off more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14