What the?!!! things that make you go hhmmm

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
FRANKS IN TROUBLE NOW:

PHILADELPHIA - A UPS cargo plane, with flames shooting from its cargo hold, made an emergency landing early Wednesday in time for the pilot and two crew members to jump to safety on the tarmac.

The plane was carrying normal customer packages, UPS spokesman Mark Guiffre said. He said the National Transportation Safety Board was investigating the cause of the fire.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060208/ap_on_re_us/brf_cargo_plane_fire_1

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Apparently, there was a package with a chicken, a playboy, some moose beer, and cuban cigars. Our conclusion is that the chicken had a cigar after the magazine, and caught the alchohol on fire. -NTSB

:eek: :eek:

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
DANG.... at that was my Favorite Chicken...... He was a carrier Chicken Programed to fly back once the package was delivered.......guess he's BBQ now...

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brother I sure hate to hear of your loss. Better luck on getting and training a new homeing Chicken .:thumbs :roflmao :roflmao

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WD40 said:
Brother I sure hate to hear of your loss. Better luck on getting and training a new homeing Chicken .:thumbs :roflmao :roflmao

If he had quit choking the chicken so much, maybe it wouldn't have been so eager to commit suicide and go out in a blaze of glory...:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58