What to look for on a used TT?

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
With all the trucks on this site you should be able to "pony express" it across the country.

jestersv

7.3 addict
Reaction score
look look and look some more you will be so confused you wont remember most of what you liked and didn't so take notes and pics and your time desiding now is a good time to start looking for next year. mine by the way is a 282ds coachman 35-37 ft about 11000# and I add a 16 ft flat bed behind for the toys and yes I am over length I know.

Ironmerganser

Ironmerganser
Reaction score
Man...I was just getting ready to post up this same question and saw that sagebel beat me to it.

The wife and I are contemplating the same thing. Our "kids" though are just two dogs. We want big bed, storage, full bath and as big a kitchen space as possible. We need to keep the back of the bed open for the dogs, so a TT is what we want to go with.

95_stroker.....PM me with what you are asking would ya?

jhamlin164

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ME Thinks Russ Doth Speak the Truth..........

Best advise, go to a large dealer, and look around. Take the kids with you. Look in all of them and find a floor plan you like. If you are buing used ,then all of the above advise has been very good.

I couldn't agree with you more Russ! :) There's nothing like getting the family/kids involved. Gives everybody a chance to "field test" a lot of different styles prior to dropping the cash..............For us it was just a lot of fun watching the kids go from trailer to trailer saying what they liked and didn't like.:D

Jerry

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg