whats the best programmer for my 6.0?

Reaction score
RedBadge6.0 said:
the ones im intrested in is the predator, and the the 6 guns? any ideas?

Soooo - do you work i.e. tow or haul with your truck or do you just drive around looking good in it? Give us a little more info about your truck and what you do with it - the better to recommend products.

Ron

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
i ran a predator in my 7.3 absolutley enjoyed to the fullest the performance and reliablity, plus the neat stuff like data logging
always had great post sale service to from PDQ,

but as far as the 6.000000 i am way back up on the fence . not sure i am willing to risk it on my primary tow vehicle.
especially after that last reflash VROOMM

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MANY have reported issues with the predator and the 6-oh..

I ran one on my 03 for aout 25k miles and had no issues before trading it, but on my 05 i got an sct

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
Red, I have the same question. SCT I just don't like though. Chris came to tune my car and I had to call the BBB to get my $ back, but this is an entirerly different animal.
I will be following this post closely.

Powersmokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The SCT's are nice because you can customize them to your needs and if or when u want a different tune they can email it strait to your account instead of you mailin your programmer off and bein with out it for a few weeks. :sweet

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
Where's a good place to purchase the SCT from? Looks like the Predators can be delivered for $150.

RedBadge6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i do a little towing like my boat, snowmobilie trailer, and my kobuta tractor to work. but mostly i just wanna smoke my buddys duramax that has the 6 guns it. we agreed one night that when i get my programmer that i'll race him for 250 dollars. so i cant back down! its ford vs. chevy by next week. i need to what to buy. my dad has predator in his 7.3 and he is pretty impressed by it. and i was really impressed by the 6 guns in my buddys dirtymax.

Reaction score
RedBadge6.0 said:
i do a little towing like my boat, snowmobilie trailer, and my kobuta tractor to work. but mostly i just wanna smoke my buddys duramax that has the 6 guns it. we agreed one night that when i get my programmer that i'll race him for 250 dollars. so i cant back down! its ford vs. chevy by next week. i need to what to buy. my dad has predator in his 7.3 and he is pretty impressed by it. and i was really impressed by the 6 guns in my buddys dirtymax.

From what I understand - the SCT with the Extreme tune is about the hottest thing out there. It's making big numbers -

Ron

Weweld

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The SCT is by far the one I like the best , but then I'm a little one sided they power the World's Quickest Powerstroke :hail :hail :hail

GENE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58