whats the best programmer for my 6.0?

Powersmokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RedBadge6.0 said:
i do a little towing like my boat, snowmobilie trailer, and my kobuta tractor to work. but mostly i just wanna smoke my buddys duramax that has the 6 guns it. we agreed one night that when i get my programmer that i'll race him for 250 dollars. so i cant back down! its ford vs. chevy by next week. i need to what to buy. my dad has predator in his 7.3 and he is pretty impressed by it. and i was really impressed by the 6 guns in my buddys dirtymax.

What other mods does your buddy have on his duramax??? theres guys with the SCT getin 13s in a quarter wiht the 6.0 on the programmer exhaust and an intake alone. :thumbs

Last edited:

Powersmokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could end up bein a more expenisve race for him win or loose. duramaxs do not like boosted launches. tie rods bend and or break do the weak IFS. and since hes runnin on a stock tranny he might go into limp mode which results from burnt clutches in the allison which will lead to a new tranny. if he breaks or limps u will own him. i have a picture of the carnage of abent tie rod dmax but cant figure out how to put it on here lol.

Last edited:

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
I have the Bully Dog Triple Dog. Man I love this one. They have trans tune on these like the SCT Xcal 2. Now I will have the SCT as soon as I order some injecthers so I can have it fine tuned.

alldiesels

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i am not trying to be mean, just stating the facts, SCT is the BEST way to go, it is all custom tuned, not just a tune out of the box that will work on all trucks.
robert
out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58