What's wrong with my truck?

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
pulled the chip, circuit board is clean, Tony said to send it back and he will check it out, the truck will not push more than 18-20 pounds of boost on any setting, It would do 22-24 with the superchips, and up to 30 with the TS tunes. Also there is no smoke to speak of now, it would with the TS tunes, I'll send it back out but this is gonna be the third time sending it out to get it burned, first was to get it right for my federal truck, not the CA like it was burned for, then to Tony to get his tunes, now again to tony to have him getr right, Sorry for the bitching, but its getting old sending it out and waiting to get it back, Im $380 into a chip that performs worse than my old Superchips.......UGH

JRJ04

Reaction score
patience grasshopper...

i had to send mine back to jody once or twice before i finally got it all right. in the end, im glad i did it because my truck runs great.

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
I know it will get sorted out, I'm just tired of pulling the chip and sending it out. I've been putting off some DUNE trips waiting to get the truck right before I tow the big trailer... Thanks guys for you help!!!!

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58