wheel bearing assembly

TheMulletBurden

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
wait, lemme see if i understand this, you join yesterday, don't introduce yourself, lob a question, then start insulting everyone when WE can't cater to YOUR problem on YOUR schedule.

you wanna try this again?

show_image.php

TikiWiki : Front 4X4 Hub Replacement

many of us can appreciate it when wrenching goes wrong and in general, peoples questions get answered quickly, but did it occur to you that perhaps many of us are observing a holiday?

sorry didnt mean to disrespect your observance of a holiday. no need to get panties in a bunch I was just a little frustrated with this thing trying to get my ****ter back on the road. the whole two nuts thing wasn't working.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
SIMMER!!! :eek: Dont make me break you guys up! I havnt had the pleasure of having to replace the studs on my truck (Yet) but if I tried to get the old ones out and I had to use heat to break them loose with no avail, I'd be gettin new studs. Much easier and would probably save me from breakin my fingers or my hand haha. :tounge. Dont need a medical bill.

TheMulletBurden

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
SIMMER!!! :eek: Dont make me break you guys up! I havnt had the pleasure of having to replace the studs on my truck (Yet) but if I tried to get the old ones out and I had to use heat to break them loose with no avail, I'd be gettin new studs. Much easier and would probably save me from breakin my fingers or my hand haha. :tounge. Dont need a medical bill.

weren't too many parts stores open on Easter Sunday.... plus I ended up mangling one pretty good with my breaker bar and a stud extractor. 1/2" Drive Stud Extractor
BTW that sucker right there is stronger than it looks.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didnt see a part number searched wiki [c'mon some one on here has to be a legit mechanic with some experience.]

sorry didnt mean to disrespect your observance of a holiday. [no need to get panties in a bunch] I was just a little frustrated with this thing trying to get my ****ter back on the road. the whole two nuts thing wasn't working.

That kinda Verbiage is counter-productive.. here on SDD.

Introduce yourself, and your truck.. Post up any questions or issues you may have.. in a civil manner.. and you will have access to a Wealth of Knowledge and Experience from a buncha guyz & galz that have been turning wrenches professionally.. all their lives.. or have learned wrench turning fixes on here.. to the point where they're More Than willing to share stuff... if asked civilly ? ;):)

Joe

Soak those studs with PB Blaster (WalMart) penetrating fluid.. worked for me.

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
That kinda Verbiage is counter-productive.. here on SDD.

Introduce yourself, and your truck.. Post up any questions or issues you may have.. in a civil manner.. and you will have access to a Wealth of Knowledge and Experience from a buncha guyz & galz that have been turning wrenches professionally.. all their lives.. or have learned wrench turning fixes on here.. to the point where they're More Than willing to share stuff... if asked civilly ? ;):)

Joe

Soak those studs with PB Blaster (WalMart) penetrating fluid.. worked for me.

You know yer in trouble when you hear the superduty posse comin down the road with coal rollin haha. I've been a mechanic all my life, but new to diesels. Luckily they are a lil similar to what I usually work on just on a bigger scale and no damn sparkplugs haha. I always say experience is better than anything they teach ya in class. Growin up around a dealership has helped me out alot and saved me money in school! hehe:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58