Where I'm working now.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats looks like you landed a great job. and I imagine that it's even heated some for those nice winters ya'll get up there.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
cool beans grandpa :sweet

lil jets compared to the old Buff

so is it a rework facility or heavy checks? them guys sitting around, remind me of the rework place i worked at in florida that was over unionized....

congrats

jestersv

7.3 addict
Reaction score
TG I'll keep you in mind if they start looking for mechanics here at boeing in St. louis building F-18s and F-15s if you would like to move a little south.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
so is it a rework facility or heavy checks?
Heavy checks. We're one of two American Eagle maintenance bases that handle the Embraer jets. They used to handle ATR 42 & 72, but switched to Embraers. The ATR's went to other maintenance bases, but there are strong rumors they will be returning here. We will keep doing Embraers in addition to the ATR's if it happens. I suspect something is in the works since they have hired about 18 mechanics or "soon will be" mechanics like me since the first of the year. It sort of sounds like they are ramping up for "something".

them guys sitting around, remind me of the rework place i worked at in florida that was over unionized
If you're refering to the guys sitting at the desks in front of the computers, those are the crew chiefs. They enter the work orders and make the job assignments.

....congrats
:thanks3:thanks3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58