Where to get stuff chromed PART TWO

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Hey Strokepower check this out

Banks Technicooler

If you use the discount code "superduty" at checkout it saves you 10% which makes it less than $1000:sweet

wow...next time i want to find something im going strait to you!!!!....im going to see if this is a possible purchase?.....im starting college in a week or two and its setting me back more than i thought!!!!....but that is (from what i have seen) one heck of a deal....thanks a lot:thumbs

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks to the info that jv had given me about JET-HOTT, i sent my boost tubes down to their Pascagoula, MS location last week.

just got an email from them, they will be ready to ship back to me next week, and the total was only 138.60, and 34.00 of that is for the return shipping cost.

:bama :bama :bama sounds like a great deal to me. they also gave me a 10% discount

i was thinkin it would be closer to 250.00 or even 300.00. cant wait to see them. i will definately take some pics when they arrive, so everyone can see what they look like.

Just wanted to chime in and say Jet-Hot is bad ass. I had them do a set of headers for a roadrunner I used to own. I sent them with a rusting looking color and $400 later they were shinny and pretty again, and heat reducing.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jet hot is PERFECT for parts you want painted that normally wouldnt
hold up under HIGH TEMPS.

powder coating is great for parts that wont be subjected to high
temps (like intercooler tubes)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member