Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yoda!

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

View attachment 424

Go Figure. :rolleyes: Wonder how Yoda feels about this. :sorry

Barrett

Last edited:

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
OK OK I will be nice! :)

raistlin.jpg

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP this can not be correct! :roflmao
harry.jpg

Harry Potter

Gifted and studious, you willingly approach the perils ahead with the help of your talents and friends.

I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
One of my fellow TSC members posted this up at our other site and thought it would be interesting to see how everyone ranked up here:sweet

picard.jpg

I must be the Stupid one:confused: , because I can't figure out how to take the test. Where is the link?

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
You should also have the person who knows yopu best take it as YOU, and see what they come up with.
My wife came up with this for me.
gkar.jpg

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
your going to love this
I do feel little green
A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
ForumBlue said:
I must be the Stupid one:confused: , because I can't figure out how to take the test. Where is the link?
I was a little confused at the start but if you look with your magnifying glass the web address is at the bottom of the pictures. Probably easier to click Bill's link but I thought I would point it out.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58