Which gauges

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with the www.dieselmanor link... I have got many things from shopdiesel with no issues, but the install directions, complete wire kit and every nut bolt and zip tie you could need is included with the kit from diesel manor.

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
well my gauges showed up on tuesday night and it all looks good can't wait to get them in. I just wish i could find some blue bulbs or covers or something. iknow they have the blue led kits but i cant find them around here and on the internet by the time they want to ship some little a** bulbs to me it's like 30 bucks for two gauges. anyone know where the cheapest place is to get these thanks-ck

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well my gauges showed up on tuesday night and it all looks good can't wait to get them in. I just wish i could find some blue bulbs or covers or something. iknow they have the blue led kits but i cant find them around here and on the internet by the time they want to ship some little a** bulbs to me it's like 30 bucks for two gauges. anyone know where the cheapest place is to get these thanks-ck

Color the bulbs with a blue permanent marker (the smellier, the better is what I've found). It may not be the neatest fix, but doing it that way does let you adjust, by how much color you put on, the blue-ness of the gauges.

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
i have found that the color will fade over time when you use a marker. i've always used sharpies though, so maybe there's a better one out there.
this was with regular bulbs though, and i dont think the LED's get that hot so that might actually be a decent fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58