Which gauges

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I prefer the Isspros... Now keep in mind mine are with Blue LED's, but if you get the black face with red pointer and add green LED's, they match stock to a T...

Holy Crap, that's alot of guages, what all do they monitor?
I've never seen 12 non factory guages in a PSD before, looks really good:thumbs

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
yeah thats a good suggestion...of the "gauges" in the dash
the water is the best of the group...and that aint sayin much.

the FUEL gauge seems to be the only one that doesnt stay in one place very long :)

i have to keep my grab handle cause my truck is lifted so i went with this :
single a pillar mount to keep handle: pyrometer
steering column single mount: boost gauge

will be adding soon under dash mount kinda where your right knee would be:
3 gauge pod with tranny temp/fuel pressure/ ??? not sure what else
thinking maybe another tranny temp gauge for the rear diff any opinions what else i might need ?

Reaction score
joe is always lookin for a post to whip his pics out on. He likes makin everyon jealous. Hey joe did you get yer pressure gauge for yer tailgate shock yet?

Flopster843

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the FUEL gauge seems to be the only one that doesnt stay in one place very long

That's the problem. In example, oil pressure will read normal with anything over about 6psi, anything less and it's pegged at the bottom. Volts, not really sure since most people don't pay attention to that thing anyway. Water temp is way to slow to be accurate. I've seen my ISSPRO water temp gauge fluctuate 40 degrees on several occasions and the one on the dash never moved.

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
That's the problem. In example, oil pressure will read normal with anything over about 6psi, anything less and it's pegged at the bottom. Volts, not really sure since most people don't pay attention to that thing anyway. Water temp is way to slow to be accurate. I've seen my ISSPRO water temp gauge fluctuate 40 degrees on several occasions and the one on the dash never moved.

yeah i'm fully aware of the way that the stock gauges only have a few positions that they go to, they dont sweep according to actual changes.
i dont have voltage, i only have water temp,oil pressure/tranny temp/fuel

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
csipsd-truck looks sweet. see that is what i want to do is havemy gauges blue because my panasonic stereo is blue and i want it all to match. i was looking for a gauge face kit so i can turn my stockers blue to but cant find one that wil work since i gotta 6spd do you know if you can swap bulbs out or somtehing to get them to go blue? thanks cody

05oneton

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
So the next question is, does anyone know where the place is to find either the Isspros or the autometer for the cheapest. I am just a youngun so I need losts of parts still, so the cheaper the better. Thanks, Jordan.

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
i just ordered mine from shopdiesel.com got the pyro,and boost with pillar for $ 229 shipped Autometer sportcomp series make sure to sign up for the membership you get a discount. not bad on filter prices either.

05oneton

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i just ordered mine from shopdiesel.com got the pyro,and boost with pillar for $ 229 shipped Autometer sportcomp series make sure to sign up for the membership you get a discount. not bad on filter prices either.

thanks, i will check it out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58