$$$ White Milk & Chocolate Milk $$$

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
The "humans are the only animal that drinks milk into adulthood" argument is worthless and false. My cats would love to drink milk everyday, so would the dog. How do you expect them to milk a cow in nature? Nothing else drinks it because nothing else can. It is that easy.

There are signs in the grocery store saying milk is price controlled here. Last milk we bought was $3.90/gallon at the grocery store. Sam's is cheaper but I don't remember how much.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When milk gets to $20 per gallon, I'll buy a cow,,, but I am not going without my milk....:D

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
You're not the adventurous spirit I thought you were. :D

As part of a practical joke, I was squirted in the face once by some older friends. I think I was about 10 or so.

They told me the cow had a "star" on its teet, so I got down on my hands and knees to look at it, and SPLASH, right in the face. :D

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
When milk gets to $20 per gallon, I'll buy a cow,,, but I am not going without my milk....:D

I got a stock trailer I'll sell ya... that way you can take the cow with ya when you travel...

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Last gallon of milk I purchased was .99c. Looks like prices have risen drastically since I got married many moons ago..

dmd

Reaction score
I have started baking our own bread. Wheat flour and unbleached flour, salt, molasses, yeast, water, milk, egg... Can make 2 heavy loaves in no time.

Cost is minimal.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have started baking our own bread. Wheat flour and unbleached flour, salt, molasses, yeast, water, milk, egg... Can make 2 heavy loaves in no time.

Cost is minimal.

We haven't used our breadmaker in awhile, but it did make some good bread. Different flavors too. However, we're also trying to reduce the bread in our diet. It can be hazardous to the size of the mid section.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
We haven't used our breadmaker in awhile, but it did make some good bread. Different flavors too. However, we're also trying to reduce the bread in our diet. It can be hazardous to the size of the mid section.

home meade bread (breadmaker or not) is particularly dangerous.. especially consumed with real creamery butter...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14