Who is getting snow?

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
Not a chance. It's been high 80s low 90s here this week. We saw triple digits last week. Beside the fact it hasn't snow down here in years. In the winter I have to drive about an hour and a half to see snow.

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Its going to get cold but the snow will miss us this time. By the time the air gets across the big lake, it will warm enough to keep the snow away. :sweet
Jim

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
We got about 4 inches last night, it never hit 40° today for a high. The roads were a bearcat this morning.

kenh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting close to me.
It's lurking at about 3500 elevation, I am at 2500.
I'm trying to hurry the Gas Co. to get a line to the shop, need heat.

erlong

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just several inches of rain here. Our friends/relatives to the west of us (in North Dakota) were not so fortunate. I know Bismarck had a couple inches but sounded like it was going to melt. Minot and Dickonson got nailed pretty hard. Bummer! The trees are barely changing colors here, I don't think i could handle snow yet. In another couple months I'll be praying for it, though!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
No snow this far south but I did spend some of the afternoon in the pool on our last warm day at 96 degrees :cowboy:

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
No snow this far south but I did spend some of the afternoon in the pool on our last warm day at 96 degrees :cowboy:

LAST warm day??? This is Texas, who knows when the last one will be. I was sweating my butt off mow the yard today. Tomorrow sounds good though.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Fire1 said:
LAST warm day??? This is Texas, who knows when the last one will be. I was sweating my butt off mow the yard today. Tomorrow sounds good though.
Long as the rain holds off for Thursday we'll be taking the kids to the state fair tomorrow :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58