Who is getting snow?

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
In the last 10 days we've had 10 inches of rain. Tonite and tommorrow nite it's going to get below freezeing. Good thing it was'nt cold when it rained cuz we would be buried in snow by now. :eek:

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its really nice here in NC, been in the 70's, now we just need about 5 days of good soakin rain...were about 6.5" below normal..so hopefully this storm south of us will bring some in!!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Long as the rain holds off for Thursday we'll be taking the kids to the state fair tomorrow :sweet
I think we're supposed to have 58 for a low and either 62 or 68 for a high tomorrow depending on which forecast you want to believe. It would be nice to have the 10 inches of rain in 10 days to fill up the cracks in the ground. I saw one in the road ditch in front of my house today that was wide enough to put my 10D shoe into. CHP, hope you have fun at the fair tomorrow, we haven't made it there in several years. Don't like to fight the crowds and the parking.

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Well here in Kansas no snow yet but after that cold front went thru yesterday it is getting cold enough I am starting to think of it. :eek:

But really don't expect snow till late Nov. :cowboy:

Y'all up north have all the fun.... :roflmao

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
What is this "Snow" you people speak of?? :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14