Announcement Who is getting the first one?

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep my trucks until there deader then dead and then they get towed to the junkyard because 99% of the time there not repairable because of price or theres no parts available. So it will be sometime before I get a new truck.

doowop

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am not sure who wants to be a giney pig for a motor made by Ford. I would not want to be one. I think they will loose a lot of people to the competition with that business decision... One of the reason I just bought a 2010 :D

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
I'll let the boys with extra cash wanting a new toy try it out first! I also love my 7.3 and 6.0 and wont be in the market anytime soon (knock on wood) but always nice to have a new piece of machinery in the driveway...i really just wish i would have spent the extra money when i bought my o5 and got an f350 or f450 and taken it to western hauler and decked it out cuz im leary about all the new diesels and what the tree huggers will come up with next

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll let the boys with extra cash wanting a new toy try it out first! I also love my 7.3 and 6.0 and wont be in the market anytime soon (knock on wood) but always nice to have a new piece of machinery in the driveway...i really just wish i would have spent the extra money when i bought my o5 and got an f350 or f450 and taken it to western hauler and decked it out cuz im leary about all the new diesels and [what the tree huggers will come up with next]

Thats the scarey part about Owning.. or Buying anything, Old or New.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 6.0 is treating me right !
I will pass on the newbie for now

TUGGER

Reaction score
At the rate i am putting miles on my 2000 Ill need a new truck in 10 or 12 years the bugs will be sorted out by then:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58