Announcement Who is getting the first one?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lmao...looks like the most sale this truck is going to have is ppl with too much money and those just getting in to diesels

Yep.

The SOP 'round here is:

Look @ the MSRP, Add 12%.. and start work'n yer.. so called, "Deal"... !(with yer Trade In) ;):lmao:lmao

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Bought mine today. Crew cab 4x4 XLT. 3.55 E-locker rear, upfitter switches, tailgate step, sync, power rear slider, and a few other extras. Sticker was 53K, got the dealer down to 47k. I was a little sad to drive away from the 2000 but I feel good about the purchase. Dealer let me pull the backup camera tailgate handle and rear view mirror from the old truck as well as the air system. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Bought mine today. Crew cab 4x4 XLT. 3.55 E-locker rear, upfitter switches, tailgate step, sync, power rear slider, and a few other extras. Sticker was 53K, got the dealer down to 47k. I was a little sad to drive away from the 2000 but I feel good about the purchase. Dealer let me pull the backup camera tailgate handle and rear view mirror from the old truck as well as the air system. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

we have a winner! :clap:

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '04 is still going strong and making me money! I actually had a conversation about this with a buddy the other day and I am contemplating building a truck. here is my vision: 1979 F-350 crew cab long bed Dually, king ranch leather interior, cummins motor,4X4, etc, etc...
I have to pay off the wifes new Flex and my new Harley first though!!!! so the '04 6.0 will be around for awhile!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58