why should i buy a ford sd ????

JEFF69Z28

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
08 SD DIESEL IS THE FIRST FORD AND DIESEL I EVER OWNED,I :) TO WAS BRAND LOYAL WHEN I WAS GROWING UP AND MY FAMILY ONLY DRIVES CHEVY,BUT ONCE YOU RIDE IN THAT BEAST YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE!!WHEN I TEST DROVE MINE I CALLED MY WIFE AND TOLD HER I WAS COMING HOME WITH A MINI MONSTER TRUCK AND I DID.I GET NOTHING BUT COMPLIMENTS ON THIS TRUCK NO MATTER WERE I GO.

whipittire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanx guys. silverf250, your right, i'll be driving and paying for it. should have boufgt the ford in the first place. i have been looking at 450s to pull my 35' kountry star but im sure a 350 would do fine thanx again

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanx guys. silverf250, your right, i'll be driving and paying for it. should have boufgt the ford in the first place. i have been looking at 450s to pull my 35' kountry star but im sure a 350 would do fine thanx again

We just had an autoshow a couple of weeks ago and got to see all three of the top trucks out there. All the interiors were nice and very comfortable and I could see my self in any of them. The coolest things about the Ford's are the mirrors and tailgate step. Unfortunately they didn't have any 450's there, and I really wanted to see one. If I could swing the payment for one that is exactly what I would be driving

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14