Why USC lost to Texas....

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
No action taken.

Dave

ForumBlue said:
-mad -mad -mad -mad -mad -mad -mad -mad -mad​

As I've now had some time to reflect on your post, being from Southern California myself, I am offended by this statement and would like now to request that the site Admin. have you permenantly Banned from the site, beaten within an inch of your life and stoned at dusk. (And I dont mean the good kind of stoned either)

-mad -mad -mad -mad -mad -mad -mad -mad

36_35_7.gif

-popcorn​

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
I think it was more their flimpant attitude towards their oponnents. And to disrespect the victors after USC lost was just sad. I'm a Californian and almost went to SC, but they don't party nearly as much or as well as SDSU does so I think the decision was obvious. It was a great game and the Longhorns played a better game plain and simple!:thumbs

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
HCAbowman said:
Probably a tile floor....:D
Well, "she" is from USC, so you have to be kind of careful, it might be "hardwood"... :roflmao

Ohhh, my goodness, that was uncalled for. I am probably about to get banned for life....

I'm sooo sorry! :sorry

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Longhorns have turned everyone into UT fans, even Governor Perry. He is an Aggie through and through. He showed up at the big rally over the weekend wearing an orange shirt and the boots he won in a bet with "Ahnuld".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14