WIKI Rev. 2 reloaded.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that our WIKI is back and hopefully better than before. This is a different style of WIKI that has many more features and at first it seems like a very steep learning curve.

What you have to do to access all the features is;

Register a user name.

Its that simple, of course if you dont want to register a user name you can still browse the WIKI as a guest and still have access to the articles and take advantage of the knowledge contained therein. If you do choose to register a user name you can further customize your personal WIKI (TIKI WIKI as it is called) to your likings. Right now we have it set up to not accept changes or uplaods. Therefore if you want an article published you will need to contact an Admin or Moderator here. We (all of you guys that submitted articles) put an awful lot of work into Rev 1 of our WIKI only to see it spammed to death. That is the driving force behind the tighter controls this time around. We will see how it goes as time rolls forward and we may loosen security some if it poses no threats. With that said, the link at the top of the nav bar and the one at the bottom of the forum page titled DIY, Article, FAQ WIKI are now active links to the new version.

We still have articles to move from the old WIKI into the new as of right now, but for now it is open and useable. We will continue to populate it with the articles as time goes forward, please feel free to submit new articles to us as well.

Have at it guys and gals!!!!!

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like it. and give it a :thumbs :thumbs . thanks to all of you who worked on it!

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
:sweet YeeeHaaaahhh :cowboy:

Is it possible to allow submissions, but require admin approval before they list?

Just trying to cut down on your workload....

Don

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
JOAT said:
:sweet YeeeHaaaahhh :cowboy:

Is it possible to allow submissions, but require admin approval before they list?

Just trying to cut down on your workload....

Don

I need to get more familiar with the new software myself, I would like for it to be that way and if possible, thats where we will end up with it at.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After tomorrow, or maybe the day after, I'll have some pics and a writeup for (1) thermostat and housing R/R and (2) the prepump and in-tank mods. I've got all the parts together (took the easy route and bought the DI in-tank kit) and am waiting for the tank to get low enough, but not too low, before dropping it to do the mods.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I can PM you my email to send the text and accompanying images to for the article/s :sweet

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I can PM you my email to send the text and accompanying images to for the article/s :sweet

Please do so--I can't say for certain that I'll have everything written up tomorrow, but I'll try and if not then, I should have them done by Wednesday.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Puddle Pirate said:
Guess the Old Wiki ate my Rear Radio Controls article. If you need the data again, let me know and I will send it.

Gordon
I have your Rear radio controls article saved here Gordon:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr