Windows XP gurus..I need alittle help

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
Most of ya'll are talking Greek to me.... No red "x" s ...My computer says Internet Explorer by Yahoo! Where is activeX ?? Where are temp internet files??? If it don't have Teeth or Tires, I don't know much about it !!!!
Thanks

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Most of ya'll are talking Greek to me.... No red "x" s ...My computer says Internet Explorer by Yahoo! Where is activeX ?? Where are temp internet files??? If it don't have Teeth or Tires, I don't know much about it !!!!
Thanks
Temp files are located under permanent files. They are usually right behind the tools bar, but could have relocated. :innocent

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

If autotrader was trying to install an activex control, it should appear at the top of the browser window asking you to install it if you trust it.

Reaction score
Thanks

Click on Tools/Options at the top of the window, and then click on the "Delete" button. A new window will pop up, click the "Delete files" button. (These are IE 7 instructions). This will delete your temp files.
Let us know if you need more instructions.:sweet

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm...i'm out of idea's at this point. I will keep an eye on this thread in case I come up with something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14