Wiring new alternator

FordPSD6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
thought that name looked familiar,you from The CB Radio Talk Forum :: Index ?my name there is grease monkey

I remember you Grease Monkey. Bozo booted me off because I questioned the voting outcome of the new Moderators. Those with the highest votes were not the new Moderators. I asked him if the "chads" got hung up or if Jeb Bush counted the votes and I was gone!!

Butch

FTG-05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Hams in the area are the ones that got me into 11 meter. They said 11 meter has a better group of people and less attitudes.

Different activities, same slob mentality:

- Hunters who trespass, destroy property and leave their kill gut pile in someone's yard.
- ATVers and fourwheelers who trespass, destroy property and drop their beer cans on the trail and leave it for someone else to clean it up.
- Shooters who trespass, dump their garbage, use it for target practice and then leave it for someone else to clean up.
- CBer's who install a 1500W amp on their CB and then trash the air waves for miles around them.

I'm not surprised that you have to ask if cabling designed for 140 amps max needs to be upgraded to handle the output of a 200 amp alternator.

FordPSD6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Different activities, same slob mentality:

- Hunters who trespass, destroy property and leave their kill gut pile in someone's yard.
- ATVers and fourwheelers who trespass, destroy property and drop their beer cans on the trail and leave it for someone else to clean it up.
- Shooters who trespass, dump their garbage, use it for target practice and then leave it for someone else to clean up.
- CBer's who install a 1500W amp on their CB and then trash the air waves for miles around them.

I'm not surprised that you have to ask if cabling designed for 140 amps max needs to be upgraded to handle the output of a 200 amp alternator.

Well your first 3 complaints are not a problem in this state so don't try to equate those to your dislike for 11 meter. I hope your not a hypocrite that picks and chooses what laws, ANY law, he wishes to follow. Now when my amplifier becomes as lethal as an AR15 I will gladly remove it from my vehicle. And for your last remark I assume you know the cable for the single and double alternator is different.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track