Yea!!! How 'bout them Cowboys!!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. :D :D
Patriots, Brady, and Bellicheck suck!!!!!

you mean Belli-cheat

Pats are like the Yankees...

anybody BUT them

and being an NFC boy...

GO PACKERS!

I watched the Snow-Bowl last weekend... man, that was AWESOME!
"Dome" teams canNOT play outdoors!

Last edited:

dlonno

BeerHunter
Reaction score
Hail Mary for the Bolts.:hail :sorry Just cant stand the Hoody Bellichick. I've waited 36 years for a ring and I guess I'll be waiting a little bit longer.:violin

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hail Mary for the Bolts.:hail :sorry Just cant stand the Hoody Bellichick. I've waited 36 years for a ring and I guess I'll be waiting a little bit longer.:violin

I see I'm not the only one who can't stand the Patriots and Bellicheat. He should have been suspended for at least three or four games. I do hope the Chargers stop the Patriots Sunday. Norv Turner is a good guy, and it would be great to see him in a SuperBowl again, even if the Chargers have to lose to the Packers.

Reaction score
I'm hoping eli gets his stuff together and can shut down the pack in lambau. It's gonna be hard but they've already won 2 games on the road in the playoffs.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I'm hoping eli gets his stuff together and can shut down the pack in lambau. It's gonna be hard but they've already won 2 games on the road in the playoffs.

Keep hope alive, my brother..
it's suppossed to be 10 degrees and snowing at game time

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I envy all you guys. I'm a Jets fan. been a while since I've looked forward to the Superbowl.:(

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I envy all you guys. I'm a Jets fan. been a while since I've looked forward to the Superbowl.:(

I'm a Lions fan... the only time I looked forward to the Superbowl was when it was in Detroit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14