Yea!!! How 'bout them Cowboys!!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Thats a big 10-4. :lmao Heck the super bowl came twice to Detroit and the Lions haven't been there since what was it the 60's?

The Lions have never appeared in a Super Bowl since Super Bowl I on Jan 15, 1967.

The last conference they won was the NFL championship in 1957, over 50 years ago.

From what I can see, on the other end of the spectrum, the most frequent Super Bowl winners have been the Steelers, 49er's and the Cowboys all with 5 titles.

Last edited:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Yeap, We watched the LOSE at Lambeau!

Yeah, I watched it too.:rant :rant

But ya know, as hard as I looked, at no time & nowhere on the field did I see a single person wearing one of those silly silver helmets with a big ugly star on it. :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge

But at least one thing we can all agree on:

WAIT 'TIL NEXT SEASON.:sauced

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I am rooting for the Giants.

Why? Because I am a Miami Dolphins fan. I would hate to see the Pats have a perfect season, knowing that they didn't play clean to get there.

One thing that can be said about Shula's Dolphin teams, they were consistently the least penalized in the league. The 1972 perfect season was accomplished without the need for cheating to get there.

Now if Big Tuna and Tony Sparano can bring some life back to the tired Dolphins franchise, I will be a happy man. I would like to see my beloved Fins in another Super Bowl before I take the eternal dirt nap.:rolleyes:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
be a good game, as both teams are outdoor teams...

personally, I think Farve shot his wad against the Seahawks in the Blizzard Bowl.. dome teams do not play well outside

I know that's everyone dream, to see the Pack or the Bears outdoors during a snowstorm, but that takes a lot out of ya, yah?

Last edited:

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for SB. Think NE is going to take it. Sure would have like to Farve in the SB, sure it would have been his last one. Don't get me wrong would like to have seen the Cowboys but sure Romo was ready to get home to Jessica Simpson.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14