Year started out great then

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
This is way I consider this site a family. And we do help on trucks too. Chin up Dogman, we will get through this! ;tu

Dave :)

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is way I consider this site a family. And we do help on trucks too. Chin up Dogman, we will get through this! ;tu

Same here Dave, a few on here are like family, and I have prayed for Dogman
and his family the past few days. That has to be so painfull for his family.
Doug

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score

I'll vouch for that.. the people here were there for me a couple of different times..

once when I crawled inside a whiskey bottle for a couple months, and again more recently when my Dad passed..

Seven years is a long time, you never know what will happen. Chin up, and throttle on!

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Dogman, I'm very sorry that your family is going through this but they are going to need you more than ever right now. If there is no cure spend time with your son maybe check some things off both of your bucket lists while he is still fairly healthy and do as much as can as a family. Love, laugh, and cry together right now.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again guys for the support. I spent sat and Sunday with him working on his ranger truck. Got it running and started the body work on it last night. For a 23 year old truck it's not in bad shape. He has something he want me to do with him. It's funny. Most of the time he hears you talking but he descent. If you know what I'm saying. But now he's taking note to what I say. I think the realty of he's not bullet proof has hit him. It's a shame it has to go to this point before it hit them.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again guys for the support. I spent sat and Sunday with him working on his ranger truck. Got it running and started the body work on it last night. For a 23 year old truck it's not in bad shape. He has something he want me to do with him. It's funny. Most of the time he hears you talking but he descent. If you know what I'm saying. But now he's taking note to what I say. I think the realty of he's not bullet proof has hit him. It's a shame it has to go to this point before it hit them.

Maybe last Saturday & Sunday rekindled a few things ?

Stay with it. He needs you, you need him.. so does Mom, and the rest of the family too.

As the others have said.. We're Here for ya.. in whatever Way.. that might be ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58