YOUR FIRED!!

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
well guys-

i just heard those words today. no more working at the rental store. i am now unemployed.. anyone want to adopt..

pretty upset...lack of words..

p.s. NO REASON, other than it is Tuesday....just terminated - 3 different answers from owners(2), store mangager

Last edited:

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
man that sucks...i just got back into town from on the road and need a job too. you think outa common coutesy they could at least have a meeting ( which i have been to way to many pointless ones) and come up with a unanimous excuse on why they are letting you go...hope you find a new one soon:rant

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Red................go file for unemployment...........then go visit their competitor.

Tbar

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That stinks. It is probably because of economic concerns. Time to hit the streets and find a better job. That has always been my solution when I have been laid off.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
what a sucky way to have a tuesday
chin up old boy
refresh your resume' , spiffy up your suit and hit the market.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Bummer deal Red, I've been trying to get fired for over 6 months now. Some guys have all the luck!

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Sorry to here that but just think of your old job as a stepping stone to a new and better job. Man kicked out into the street in the middle of winter. Good luck on the job search.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That really SUCKS!! I would say come to florida and get out of the cold, But there no work down here right now. Dont mind me asking what Did you do rental??

atk

Reaction score
thats a:nutkick:.... sorry to hear Dan, but you need to keep your head up....best of luck, i am sure you will find something better....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58