YUK !

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Well we all started somewhere I guess, he looks pretty young and maybe this was his first big install all alone or something like that. Hopefully he will look back on that install and learn from his errors.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
agreed...and i only shared this as a TALKING point.

ive deleted my previous post, since
i think it detracted from the install example.

even though his wiring skills arent the best, he obviously
enjoys his truck as much as any of us.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On first seeing this post, I thought you were commenting on the bunch of useless sound equipment, which I agree. But I see that you are commenting on the installation of the useless sound equipment. :lmao

The only reason I would put a amp in my truck is that when I come up to a stop light and the kid next to me has his "boom, boom, boom" going, I could slip my Frank Sinatra cd in, and crank it up. :lmao

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Well we all started somewhere I guess, he looks pretty young and maybe this was his first big install all alone or something like that. Hopefully he will look back on that install and learn from his errors.

For him to have that truck in probably his early twenties, God bless him. He's doing something right even if it isn't the stereo.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Im sure he ws doin the best he could. I gotta give him some props, I wouldnt even attempt to do all that.

I don't have the know how. At least it is in a PSD.

Bush, he just needs to be shown the way more clearly, so then he will have a better understanding of the way of the anal stereo installer in Tomball, TX :D

bbressler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This system isn't the loudest, or the most extravagant, but is does fit in with the truck. At fist glance you can't even tell that there is a system in the truck. And that's what I like. It's a system designed for the vehicle, not the other way around.

??

Last edited:

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Im sure he ws doin the best he could. I gotta give him some props, I wouldnt even attempt to do all that.

I don't have the know how. At least it is in a PSD.

Bush, he just needs to be shown the way more clearly, so then he will have a better understanding of the way of the anal stereo installer in Tomball, TX :D

I don't know, Bama....I've looked a few pictures of a certain 2 tone crew-cab on here that looked like the owner was pretty anal about everything. I don't think Bush is the only one. :innocent

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I don't know, Bama....I've looked a few pictures of a certain 2 tone crew-cab on here that looked like the owner was pretty anal about everything. I don't think Bush is the only one. :innocent

OK, you got me Zook. Goodin' :clap:

I don't even have a comeback for that. I'm speechless. :notworthy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58