ZooDad Makeover

06PSDROCK

Big Chief
Reaction score
Looks good Andy. I didnt realize the neck of the OEM filter system
stuck out that far.

BTW, I put your pictures in your post for ya.

What city is KB over in GA?

I am in Kings Bay. This is just over the state line north of Jacksonville Florida.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
nice work there...i was thinking of something similar for my truck...also want to make a quick cover set-up, for when i plow snow....:sweet

bama, that is an awesomely swell idea you came up w/. and alex is right, i too have wanted to do this long ago but was worried about plowing and how to cover up the opening. perhaps some type of velco flap...anyone anyone

atk

Reaction score
bama, that is an awesomely swell idea you came up w/. and alex is right, i too have wanted to do this long ago but was worried about plowing and how to cover up the opening. perhaps some type of velco flap...anyone anyone

yep that would work, i already had the holes drilled long time ago....i just use some pipe plugs in the holes for now, but will use a easy install flap with velcro for when i am plowing....but will be doing something similar that Bama did....:sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
red, some kinda vinyl material with some sticky velcro would work great.

It could be like a cold weather grill cover, except on a smaller scale.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did mine about two weeks ago. A friend saw it and wanted me to do his 2004 F-550 that he pulls his fifth wheel with.
He called today and a guy in his park wants me to do his 2006 F-350 on Sat. I might just go from RV park to RV park doing the Bama-ZooDad mod. LOL Sure I will.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I did mine about two weeks ago. A friend saw it and wanted me to do his 2004 F-550 that he pulls his fifth wheel with.
He called today and a guy in his park wants me to do his 2006 F-350 on Sat. I might just go from RV park to RV park doing the Bama-ZooDad mod. LOL Sure I will.

When can I expect my royalty check again? :sly

StrokinHarley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI: when i did the zoodad on my truck i used old window screen wire and it works perfectly:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58