Zoodad Mod?

ZooDad

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
don't go apeshnit with the cutting if you have an open element filter. Soaking paper with rain water = not good.

In all discussions on this mod the disclaimer of "do not use with stock style paper elements has always been there".

Glad people are still looking at this as a good mod.

ZooDad

Last edited:

ZooDad

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
could you be the creater of the zoodad mod?
Not by my own accord. I was just the person who took the plunge and then posted it ! It has been fun though. :tongue2

ZooDad

Sould be!:sweet Bout time he reg'd up:D
CHP... How have you been.... I have been bouncing in/out of TDS for a while. Actually just found this site by searching fan clutch issues. Going through the truck and giving it some long overdue TLC...Looks like a great place to hang out.:thumbs

ZooDad

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That it is for sure, welcome to SDD! :sweet

x2.:thumbs I just did the ZooDad mod a couple of weeks ago and I'm pleased with the results. I don't really track mileage, but EGT's dropped ~25 degrees on the interstate and for ~45 minutes work and some window screen I had in the shed, that's a good deal.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Howdy Zoodad.............glad you are still around and found us. Just helped a guy do this mod this weekend.

Tbar

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy Zoodad.............glad you are still around and found us. Just helped a guy do this mod this weekend.

Tbar

REAL GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA TOO.. ZOODAD !!

Glad yer here finally. Posted & PM'd with ya over on TDS. I'm still here in Lemoore.

Just did a ZOODAD Tuesday:sweet :thumbs :sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58